194 Edinburgh Castle Road
+61 7 3266 6998
Reviews of Bespoke Beauty
- Dotty Teariki Added September 19, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★I came in yesterday to get my nails done for the first time (extension with acrylics). It was a wonderful experience! The salon is very clean, fancy interior and doesn't feel like a tacky franchise type of nail salon. I'm so happy with my nails and I highly recommend Mimi-san. It was a relaxing environment, you can feel she cares about doing your nails and it was comfortable having a little chat with her. Mimi-san was an absolute pleasure to have do my nails - friendly and professional. Very worth the money. I intend to recommend the salon to friends and family.
- Renee JIA Added September 13, 2020★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆I had my nails done this afternoon. After I took shower all nails have been lifted up from edges for no reason!!! I am so frustrated because this is not the first time with this problem even though I am a regular customer!!! I had to took all nail polish off because they looked gross. It doesn’t matter whether they offer 7 days warranty or anything, it hurts my nails!!! And I don’t want to go back for some useless fix to damage my nails again! Every time they use some random girl who is not working there regularly to do my nails and this problem happened. I think it is your responsibility to hire some qualified staff otherwise you just waste customer’s time. I don’t think they will offer me refund but I just wanna they don’t make their customer like a fool.
- alisha smith Added September 11, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★Great glad they are back open
- Gemma Salas Added August 29, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★Very clean, relaxing and beautiful salon. Excellent communication and service. Will be returning!
- Stephanie Weir Added August 28, 2020★ ★ ★ ★ ★I have been getting my lashes done here for a while and i literally have zero complaints. I tried so many places before and either the job wasn't done properly, lashes were bad quality or glue was bad quality too. I hardly loose any lashes and they can last more than 4 weeks if im careful and when im not shedding. Whoever says they've lost lashes or they havent lasted, it's probably becausae you're shedding and no one can control that.The girls are all so nice and respectful. They put you in a super comfy chair, cover you with a blanket and make you feel very welcome. Will keep going there!
Share this page
Today's weather in Wavell Heights QLD
22:00 25 ℃ 1012 hPa 71 % 5 m/s